Are you searching for a yummy afternoon snack? Has your sweet tooth been crying out for some tasty goodness? Well, my deliciously delectable dessert is the perfect treat for your taste buds. It is simple to make and simply divine to eat.
Chicka chicka check it out!
- 2 cups (500ml) boiling water
- 85 packet strawberry crystals
- 600ml carton of prepared custard
- 6 strawberries, halved
- 1 Milkybar
- Pour the boiling water into a large heat-proof jug. Sprinkle jelly crystals into jug, stir until crystals are dissolved and the mixture is clear
- Place six ¾ cup (180ml) serving glasses on a tray. Pour jelly evenly into glasses.
- Pour custard slowly in a circular motion over the jelly. Leave glasses on the tray and cover each with plastic wrap. Put the tray into the fridge for about 4 hours or until the jelly is set.
- Break up the milky bar into small pieces then put into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 10 seconds then stir. If not completely melted put in for a further 10 seconds.
- Cover a plate with plastic wrap.
- Dip the halved strawberries into the bowl of melted chocolate and place on the covered plate. Place in refrigerator and let the chocolate set.
- Just before serving, place a strawberry half on top of each jelly cup as well as on the side and enjoy!
Many delicious clichés